Sew Along #8 – Finishing up

16 Apr

So how did everyone get on making the real deal? Any problems with fit?

Image

 

I made a few changes to mine, adding in some pink to break up the mad pattern. I also finished some of the inside edges with bias binding and inserted a little hint of pink underneath the arm too. All totally unnecessary right enough! I also put some shoulder pads in there too which I think probably is necessary. I just hand stitched them in place.

Image

Image

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Next time I do a sew along I will get it all done in one go before I post the first post.So you won’t have to wait 3 years for the finished product next time haha!

Let me know how you got on!

 

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: